Friday, April 15, 2011

I made it to Krakow, Poland

I made it to Krakow without any problems or delays.  We had an 8 hour layover in Frankfurt, Germany which seemed longer because we were so tired.  The second graders asked me to bring Flat Stanley along with me on the trip and he was able to meet a few interesting people during the journey.  His favorite group of people was the Norwegian Rugby Team that was on the plane with us.  They have a match against the Polish Rugby Team this weekend.

Today we are visiting a school in Krakow and we will have a Skype session with some of our 5th grade students at Eagle Point.  The visit will include a tour of the school and lunch with some of the staff.  We have a meeting tonight with several of the top reformers of the Polish education system along with many other people from the conference.   The conference begins on Saturday afternoon.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  I will post pictures and video from the school visit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment